19 November 2005

Laser Technology.....

just a short entry for this time .......
life's freakingly hectic nowadays...... partly thanks to myself..:p
well, at least for this couple of weeks.....
anyway, just done my 2nd of 4 presentations within 4 weeks few days ago ..... the topic this time was '' laser technology'' ...... Instead of confining myself to the conventional way of explaining what's laser all about, i've done it by ''deliberately'' straying to the otherwise unrelated topic of '' LIGHT SABER'' which is in actuality non-existent.....
a picture says a thousand words....so the 6 pics below say 6000 words bout it...:)

1) a light saber can be used to convince the assailants that NO means NO.....:p


2) it can be used to trim the hedge !!



3) to cut and toast the bread in one stroke .... hahaha


4) to cut thru the PVC pipe


5) to light a cigarette


6) or even to cook COFFEE !!!! :p


Honestly, i still cant believe that i've used those pics for my presentation.....hahahaha.....at least, for once, i've managed to struck a chord of humor with germans ...:)

14 Comments:

Blogger Leangz~** said...

Starwars fan:

I'm impressed by how you are explaining the laser technology. :)

2:47 PM  
Blogger Teong Hee said...

Leang !!! haha....yeah.....u ought to be...coz i myself am impressed with how i explained the laser technology...:p...bo lah bo lah...joking lah....

3:34 PM  
Blogger Cirnelle said...

hahahahahha...

nothing to say..i am breathless from laughing too much. :D

8:24 PM  
Blogger Cirnelle said...

hahahahahha...

nothing to say..i am breathless from laughing too much. :D

8:25 PM  
Blogger Cirnelle said...

hahahahahha...

nothing to say..i am breathless from laughing too much. :D

8:26 PM  
Blogger Cirnelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Cirnelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH? Well done my fren, u hav outdone urself lah...

12:44 PM  
Blogger Kirubakaran A said...

WOW! That creative and really funny. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Dude, can I use these laser pix in my blog? I'll give you credit and link to your blog too.

If I only link to ur blog and not show the pix there, my lazy readers will never click through :-))

BTW, did u notice the 'german translation' link in top of each post in my blog? I guess you know German... Can you tell me if it is correct?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Teong Hee said...

sure....just for the sake of telling, i copied those pics from howstuffswork.com ....haha...so if there's anybody whom u have to ask for permission , u should ask them....(i didnt do that...hahaha)
and the german translation link should be ''Deutsch'' instead of ''Deutsche''......

8:06 PM  
Blogger Leangz~** said...

Starwars fan:

Hi!

I found out you taking these pictures when I asked a classmate to check out your blog and he told me about this.

Just felt like pulling your leg. :)

[who asked you trying to act funny in cirnelle's blog?! :P '1 all' ]

Cheers, "howstuffworks" admin

8:42 PM  
Blogger Teong Hee said...

haha...rupa-rupanya itu you !!! :p...anyway, yeah...i copied and pasted the thing directly from the howstuffworks punya page....

10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool blog site friend I'm about to suggest this to all my listing contacts.http://www.bestbezellessmonitor.com

8:30 PM  
Blogger Syco said...

If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. Leia lightsaber

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home