18 November 2003

well, it has been quite a hectic day for me.......though i have not really encountered any fishy or corky stuff...
i had a dream last night ....i can't exactly recount wat the dream was all about , but as far as i'm concerned, it's something to do with my car.....it was a long dream, and b'coz of it i woke up so late today(exactly 12.00 pm)...damn...and it's the main culprit also for the wastage of 5 bucks in 3D...damn again!!!by the way, i'm not a seoson-gambler though...hehe...just buy toto or 3d occasionally....sometimes once in a year...all hinge on the ''frequency'' of the occurance of ''special'' events...hehe

oh talking of it, i do remember the reason that led to that dream.....i just had a close encounter with a seemingly-tragic accident....i must say that i was lucky to remain unhurt and my car intact....it goes like this...

i was on my way back after shopping with my family for new furnitures for my new house....i was chatting with my cousin,ah liang, when there was a wira coming with such tremendous speed from far behind ( i could see it from my rear mirror)....everything was so enjoyable until then...in split seconds, that car passed mine and in the progress nearly hitting my car...so out of sheer natural-reaction, i pressed the horn to ''sound'' my displeasure at his barbarian-like driving style....well, then the unexpected happened....that silly fella swerved from my front right to exactly my front and had an emergency break.....sucks man....of coz i was shocked and without realising it, i pressed the brake so hard that my car came to a screeching halt...in fact there was 1 or 2 seconds when i lost control of my car completely....shit...but i was lucky enuf that all the cars behind me somehow managed to avoid hitting me....then came the most frustrating part...that fxxxer gave me a finger.....

i was so fed up ...so i gave him a chase.....then he stopped by the road side, waiting to ''negotiate'' with me....i stopped abreast and had barely said a few words like'' hey, lu siow aar....lu ai wa si ar(u wanna kill me ar)???'' when he suddenly sprung out of the car...looked like wanna have a wwf smack-down match with me...well,i'm not ''the rock'' or ''triple x'' wat......so wat could i do?? of coz i chao lah...hai...seems like there are more and more road-bullies and insane drivers nowadays...

so wat is the morale of the story?? remember to keep a stick in ur car , just in case it comes needy at times like this...hehe....if only i was ''siow'' and ''courageous'' enuf to confront him....dun baby......run if u can't guarantee of ur own safety....anyway, it was indeed a close call...dun u think so??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home