29 November 2004

With the book entitled ''www.marketingtips.com'' within my sight at this very second, i'm suddenly enlightened on the fact that procrastination has once again got the better of me..........
Long have i bought this book..........
Long have i thought of setting my maiden voyage on the matrix of internet.....
and long have i dreamt of creating an empire which could give me the eventual financial freedom.....
but again and again , i have been held back by lack of commitment and procrastination....
now as the studies is getting more and more intense , and the final exam is knocking on the door, i could not help it but to delay my plan once again....
Nevertheless i'm going to make sure that it's the last delay that i will ever have to make.......
to be or not to be, the choice is yours teong hee.... ( i'm a bit siao liao as i'm talking to myself..u guys just have to live with it )
After all, the whole world always steps aside for a man who knows where he's going......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home