06 July 2005

No INternet again...thanks to the Lightning

planned to update my blog last week...
but i was being stripped of my chance by the rare thunderstorm in Germany....
thanks to the lightning that strucked my hostel ....the server of the internet is somehow not functioning anymore....
not sure of when it's gonna be fully functional again....since everybody is toiling over the exams now ...so i dun think anybody will give a damn about it...at least for these few weeks....
anyway, i'm writing this entry from the company in which i'm doin my internship ...
hehe...actually not allowed to surf the internet while working...but there's always a loophole in everything and at the end of the day...who cares??
hehe...ok lah...will update as soon as possible if there's a chance to do so...
just to provide an insight into my next article...
it'll be another CONTROVERSIAL one...this time it's something BANANA...!!!!
stay tuned !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home