14 May 2006

Mummy, i still remember....

Mummy, i still remember...
You used to walk me to every tuition centre ...
You used to accompany me on buses ...
be it to the British Council or Pusat Bimbingan Lai Lai...
be it on sweltering days or rainy nights ...
for we could not afford any car back then ...

Mummy, i still remember ...
at times when i fell down ...
be it in my pursuit towards my goals ...
be it over a chair or a hurdle ...
You have always been there to embrace me with your arms ...
You have never failed to pick me up again and again...

Mummy, i still remember ...
You forked out those little extra bucks that you've been saving...
only to buy me my favourite toys ...
You woke up the earliest in the morning everyday...
only to wake us up and prepare us the breakfast...
so on and so on and so on ...

and Mummy, i still remember...
I am who i am today because of your undividing love ...
I am where i am today because of your unfailing support ...
I am what i am today because of your unflagging care ...
I am everything i am because you are my mummy...

I could never be filial enough to repay your love ...
No amount of words could have said how grateful i am ...
for your love is immortal and your care is bounteous ...
The only thing i could do today is to say ...
I love you and thank you ...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...

- Tua Pui Kia -

1 Comments:

Blogger Leangz~** said...

so "xiao-soon". touching entry.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home