19 November 2003

DIGICAM...!!!!......DIGICAM....!!!!
at last i have got my digicam.....pheu(sigh of relief)...i have been waiting for this moment since 3 weeks ago, and it seemed like eternity until this morning when my fren informed me that he has just got our digicams....well, when i said ''our''.... it means my 3 other housemates and me myself...yeah, make no mistake about it, there're 4 digicams altogether.....
well, it's a complicated story actually.....just a few weeks ago, each of us bought a compaq laptop and got a free digicam with it....yeah,totally free....but instead of getting it together with our laptops , we were told to wait due to ''out of stocks''...damn...initially that fella said , one week..then 2 weeks ..then even more....
after weeks of speculations, days of sleepless nights, hours of dejection and endless seconds of uncertainties.....finally we got our digicams, but not yet really'' got '' them actually...u see, all of us are back to our hometowns d...so my fren in kl has to take all the digicams for us, sort of like an agent without any commission..hehe....

after all, it really seems like an eternity b4 i could get a touch at ''my precious''( sounds like GOLLUM in lord of the rings,doesn't it??) physically with my flesh.....

oh ya,my laptop is compaq presario X1075 ...if u ask me about it ,frankly speaking, i hold no grudges against it at alll, very very satisfying...
to be precise , it's powerful enuf to launch''APOLLO 13'' (no joke, A13 used intel 80486 microprocessor nia) and it's stylish enuf to be an ornamental stuff in the lounge(no guarantee that u'll agree with me on that though....hehe)

bt the way...i plan to get a NEW DIGICAM...hehe, queer but true.....i plan to get canon ixus 400 (darn expensive man)/ olympus miu 300(nice appearance)/ yashica finecam sl 300 r (so thin that u dun have to go on diet or france marie bodyline) ......

so if anyone happens to have any professional view on that, do not hesitate to enlighten me....for ur info,u can reach me at eehtc82@hotmail.com..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home