28 November 2003

''zzz...zzz..zzz...ahh!!!!!''
that's how i woke up this morning.....pls do not misunderstand , i wasn't hit by my mother for not sleeping in a proper posture or fell down from my bed which is 10 feets tall ( that's an exaggeration , u didn't think that's true ..or did u??)
well , in the midst of my sleep , my knee, which is already wounded, accidentally hit the woodwork of my bed ...and i woke up in a scream ...not knowing wat the hell was going on....
''was i hit by an aeroplane??'' or ''was i being ambushed by my foe?'' were some of the questions i asked myself at first...well ,after like 20 seconds ..i regained my consciousness and realised what was going on...hehe...so as a result , i got myself a second wound....i've injured my fist , after venting my outrage and anger on the woodwork of my bed....hai...damn it!!! wish that i wasn't that stupid!!!
by the way , that's how i injured my knee..it's weird , but i guess weird things do happen occasionally..
i was playing badminton ..and i was trying to execute a smash when i heard a scream...without realising it, that's actually from my mouth....in an attempt to kill off the game , i missed the shuttlecock and hit my own ''fragile'' knee with my racquet.....that's it...i ended up with a bruised and sore knee ...just a step away from having to walk with the aid of a walking stick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home