18 December 2003

according to a survey done by xxx magazine on the ten things people fear the most , '' public speaking '' tops the list and closely followed by ''death threat''.....
well , the reliablity of that particular magazine has never been in doubt ,as it's supposedly recognized and known worldwide...
but if u ask me ,i would say that that's utter bullshit and sheer horseshit...don't get me wrong , i do have fear for public speaking and death , but they're somehow not as great as something i fear the most..
guess wat??? the thing that i fear the most ever since the day i was brought to this planet is ''dental surgery'' !!!!
just by listening to these two words scares the shit out of me ( oh damn it ..got to change my pant again..)..
worse still , as u know, i'm going to overseas soon , so i got to have my teeth checked mah....subsequently , i went to the dentist today with some uneasy feelings ... i could't tell why beforehand, maybe that's due to my intuition or gut instinct thAT SOMEthing was going to happen...!!!
and u know what...i got three teeth refilled and have to go back again next week...y leh?? .....haiiiii, to have my wisdom tooth removed!!!!!
arghhhhhhh.....and it's not like a normal extraction , it's an oral surgery ...albeit a minor one...
besides , the dentist told me that one of the teeth that were refilled today must undergo another surgery for it to last long..something known as '' root removal''....wah lao leh!!! i think i'm luckier than those who kena loteri lah
anyway, there's nothing much i could do about it....all these must be done sooner or later...so it's better to get rid of it while still earlyyy....
basically , the thoughts of all these make my day gloomy...the only happy news that i could think of is i'm watching LOTR tonight......despite of this ,any moments of joy is overwhelmed and instantly replaced by fear + uneasiness whenever the idea of ''dental surgery'' strikes me...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home